Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby's First NFL Game


Yesterday we went to watch the Dolphins lose to Baltimore at Dolphin Stadium. It actually was a fun day - tailgating beforehand and being on the 22nd row in the endzone. HOWEVER... it was so dang hot! Well, it was probably only 85 degrees tops, but the sun was right over the stadium. I didn't think I was going to make it through the game, but I actually made it until 2 minutes left in the game. But by then the damage was done to my shoulders and chest... It's been about 4 years since I was sunburned! Today at work someone told me that my pregnancy makes me burn more easily. Yeah, like that was physically possible to begin with! There's no way!

Anyway, we came home and crashed on the bed for about 2 hours before we finally woke up, cleaned up (yuk, sunscreen!) and got some dinner. Orbit was so confused us sleeping and THEN getting up. But he got over it and settled in for some more zzzz's with us. He's not really picky as long as he gets to snuggle with us. Somehow I have a feeling Interloper is going to be the same...

No comments: