Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO MEXICAN FOOD!!!

No, it's not a pregnancy craving. Just a homesick craving. I can't tell you all how I'm ALWAYS craving Tex-Mex. And I can't wait to have an Olmos Taco from Panchitos. Cream corn from Rudy's. Tortillas and queso from Alamo Cafe. But you know it's physically impossible for me to eat all of that in a 2 1/2 day stint along with family barbecue. But I'll love trying!

I also miss San Antonio like something fierce. I need a dose of truly nice people who won't try to murder me on the highway, honk when you don't automatically go through a light, and run 7 cars through a red light. When we went home for Christmas, we came to a 4-way stop sign after another car. They actually waved us through to go first. I was flabbergasted. Kinda scared to go, too. In Florida it's just a ploy before they plow into you for an insurance scam.

No comments: