Monday, October 18, 2010

what we've been up to lately...

Two weekends ago (what can I say, Mary Beth keeps us busy), we went to Grapevine Mills for a few things. Three hours later... That place can suck you in. Especially when you pass this and Mary Beth jumps up and down and MUST go on a ride with her Daddy!!


Tuesday we got Kim's Save the Date magnet in the mail and there was a note about it being an "Adults Only Affair." Though Auntie Kim has assured Mary Beth that she's invited to the wedding and beginning of the reception, she didn't take it well. And goodness - I've seen that look before in all our childhood photos. I'd love to say it's on Kim's face, but well, she's definitely my daughter.


Late Wednesday night I went to go check on the sleeping beauty. I'm not sure how she sleeps like this:


Thursday night Bob went to ride in Austin so Mary Beth and I had our Girls' Night dinner at Kinkaids. They LOVE her there. And what's not to love?


Saturday morning the munchkin and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond. She went postal until I placed her on this bed that she fell in love with. I'm not sure if it's because of the bright colors or the softness, but if she actually had a bed I would have had to buy all of it for her. It was painful (for everyone in the store too) when I had to take her off of it.


And then Sunday afternoon we took a family trip to the grocery store. She was NOT having the whole "ride in the cart" thing, so she took over driving duties. No groceries were harmed in the filming of this video.




Have a great week!

No comments: