Thursday, October 28, 2010

go horsey, go!!

This past weekend was Alumni Weekend back at Trinity, so we loaded up the Pilot and headed Southbound 35. The alumni soccer team LOVED the aspiring soccer player, even if she picked up the ball more than kicked it. (And they all told her not to be a goalie -- sorry Kim!) She even was asked to join in on the team photo. When I get it, I'll post it here. I can't wait to see it!

The other big event of the weekend was Mary Beth's first horsey ride! And we're talking real horse - not the wooden rocker or merry-go-round, though she's getting to be a pro at both of those. Her Uncle Andy took her out to ride his horse. To no surprise, she loved it as well. I kow there are a couple of people in Kansas waiting for these photos so I'll stop rambling and let you enjoy...


I have video too, but the computer isn't cooperating and it's late. So I'll post this weekend. Until then, enjoy Mary Beth and her post-ride celebration.

 

No comments: