Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BIG day for mary beth

So, she's been a little cranky lately. But who would blame her -- she had 3, count 'em, 3 teeth coming in at the same time. Poor little bugger. And she's been drooling like it's going out of style. I have to keep bringing 2 or 3 outfits to daycare for her to wear throughout the day. Yukky. Or as she has been saying lately, "UH OH."

This afternoon when I went to go pick her up, they said she's been really "clingy" and getting mad whenever anyone put her down. She snuggled up to me in my arms and we started playing around. Know how she likes to be dipped upside down? Guess what you can see when she's upside down? TWO TEETH THAT BROKE THROUGH TODAY!! No wonder she was clingy. One on the top and one joining the first tooth on the bottom. The other top tooth is RIGHT there. We celebrated by dancing around and I asked for a high five.

Ya'll, she gave me a high five.

I don't think Bob really believed me when I told him. But we showed him. Enjoy this video of her having a fantastic time in the bath tonight... and high fivin'. My baby girl is a rock star.

Next trick to teach: beer retrieving.

No comments: