Wednesday, July 8, 2009

marybeth the movie star

Well, not a real movie. But close enough.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Annual Engelman Camping Trip/Family Reunion up in Minnesota. But seeing as how we were just there in May for Papa's funeral and that I just started a new job 2 weeks ago, well, we're not going. I'm highly disappointed, as I made it the last 2 years and it's quite fun! Next year, I promise!

Anyway, for all the peeps up there, especially my aunts and uncles, I put together a video/slideshow of the munchkin and sent it to them to watch at the campground. Yes, it's that kind of campground with running water, toilets and showers. Gross showers, but showers none the less. And an outlet for the hairdryer. Majorly important!!

But I can't just keep the show to those who are up in Minnesota for the reunion. So I've posted it here for all. It's about 6 minutes, but worth every second. She's is so damn cute, if I do say so myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The goofy smiled pic's are awesome. Thank goodness she looks like Bob. I heard that her mom's face was stuck with her eyes squinted and mouth wide open for her first three years. The noise is legendary.

Anonymous said...

gee, i wonder who wrote that. only a loving brother could...