Tuesday, June 22, 2010

playing catch-up

Auntie Kim shows MB the picture of her as her computer background. "That's me!"

So, we've been sooooooooo busy here lately that I just haven't had time to post. I know, I know. Bad Mommy. So we'll play a little catch-up over the next week or so.

Auntie Kim flew in to hang out with us for the weekend (2 weekends ago now), see Mary Beth running around (literally) and look at wedding dresses. For Kim that is - Mary Beth isn't allowed to go on a date until she's 30.
Auntie Kim played hairdresser for MB.

Oh crud. She likes my cell phone.

I also said that I'd post videos from every month/birthday. On the 12th, Auntie Kim, Rhonda and I were trying to get MB to dance. So she did. To Barry Manilow. Kim danced/sang, too. Posted below. Oh I can hear Mom clapping from heaven... 


No comments: