Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wooooooah big sweetie!

Mary Beth had her 6 month appointment today. You know what that means! SHOTS!  Boo, hiss. She had 2 vaccines and a flu shot - which both her mommy and daddy need to have. And you all know how much I just love getting shots. Anyway, she did her normal, expected, blood-curdling scream as the shots were happening. But then when we picked her up, she stopped crying and screaming completely. She must have gotten that one from Bob...

So here's her stats, for those of you keeping score at home:  15 pounds (46th percentile), 26 inches tall (77th percentile) and 16.5 inches head circumference (47th percentile). I'm still absolutely amazed every day when I see her and realize how much she has grown from that 5.9 pound munchkin. When I was nursing her last night/this morning (hey, it was 2 am!), I couldn't help but compare to how LITTLE she was in my arms back then! This growing up thing is going to kill me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where she get's the "Blood Curdling Screams" from