Friday, May 15, 2009

priceless


I could write a ton right now... but Bob's out of town and that's left me alone with Sybil, I mean Mary Beth. Yesterday she was a terror. Today an angel. Tonight will be interesting -- with Sybil she slept from 11 to 430, fed, and then slept another 4 1/2 hours. So if she's an angel today, wonder what the sleep will be like. Anyway, not going to spend too much time here because I'd rather read a magazine that has been sitting on the table for, oh, 3 weeks. LOVE motherhood.

Instead, I'm just going to post the picture above that was from Papa's funeral. I mean come on... could she be any cuter? She doesn't do much right now other than sleep, poop, cry, eat, and repeat, but sooner or later she'll start mimicking, playing, etc. But in the meantime, I'll take the look on her face here. Priceless.

No comments: