Saturday, December 13, 2008

slacker mom

OK, I've completely been a slacker mom and haven't posted anything in a long time. In my defense, I've been completely slammed at work. We're trying to get all our brochures out before the holidays, which really means by the 18th since most of us will be out for the holidays. So it's been CRAZY!

To make up for my slacker actions, I thought I could post some photos. Seems to give you guys some bantering material. My brother keeps telling people I'm having twins, just to taunt me even further into my life. You can tell by my small size that if there are twins in there, they're severly underdeveloped! I'm not too big, but big for me. It's hard going from six-pack abs to, well, I'm not sure what this is in comparison... maybe a pony keg?

22, 23 and 24 weeks...






No comments: