Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby's a what?

So, we took our weekly progress photo yesterday morning. Belly looks about the same, so not posting it. I think we've all seen enough of the white belly for a while, right? Yes, I look like I haven't seen the light of day in years because, well, this body hasn't seen the light of day in years! After soccer ended in college, it was kinda nice to just stay inside and not worry about a sunburn every damn day. Hard to do in Florida when I can get burned driving to work, but that's why lotions and makeup have sunscreen in them, right?

Anyway, every week I get an e-mail from BabyCenter that tells the size that Baby would be right now. Obviously it's an average, but still. It's always a food item. Baby Girl has been a jumbo shrimp (which you all know I have no idea what size that is!), bell pepper, heirloom tomato, and lately a banana. So what is she this week, from head to toe?

A carrot.

Somewhat appropriate for a hopeful-carrot top, don't you think?

No comments: