Wednesday, March 13, 2013

4 letter f word...

No. Not that one. FOUR. Mary Beth, you are FOUR. How in the world did that happen? It's simply not possible. I think I would be more sad about it if I actually had time to breathe, but still. FOUR!!!

But Mary Beth, you are an awesome four-year-old. Sure, you've been getting in a little bit more trouble at school lately, but I think that's normal for this age. Don't worry, we'll get you back into non-timeout mode. 

In the meantime, you are the best big sister EVAH. Seriously, I love to watch Erin and Jack's face light up whenever they see you. They truly are infatuated with ya. One of these nights when Jack won't go back to sleep, I'm going to wake you up and have you mesmorize him and get him back into zzzzz-land. Seems only fair.

Party is Sunday - also happens to be St. Patrick's Day! Say it with me, Auntie Kim -- WOOOOOO! Until then, here's a stroll down March 12 memory lane...

 2009

 2010

 2011

 2012
2013

Love ya tons, Baby Love!

No comments: